WooCommerce Plugin Versions
Version 2.4.1 | 2021-05-17
- Fix: Additional checks on updating title, categories and attributes to prevent overwriting data.
Version 2.4.0 | 2021-05-15
- New: Choose what status the product should have when it is imported. You can choose Published or Concept.
- New: Added to option to show and search on the EAN code in the product overview
- New: Import / Update settings has been added to Settings tab. You can now choose what information you want to import and update
- Fix: Fixed a bug with single quotes in customer name and address giving errors on sending orders.
Version 2.3.1 | 2021-04-15
- Fix: Bugfix on updating the plugin.
- Fix: Bugfix for an error on the update check
- Fix: Fixed several typos
Version 2.3.0 | 2021-04-06
- New: Import product attributes for each product from TOM BV to filter in on these attributes in your webshop. Products attributes are created and connected to your products.
- New: The option to add the brand to your product title. If activated the title of your product name will be “Brand + Title”
- New: Function to check the import status. If the import/update of products has stopped then this function will restart the import.
- Enhancement: The amount of products per import batch is now regulated by to plugin for optimal results. This prevents your import from stopping.
- Tweak: The counter for the amount of products that have been imported now keeps counting. There is no need to refresh the page to see the current count.
- Tweak: Added option to sync product information every 5 minutes. And deleted all options that take longer then 1 hour.
- Fix: Bugfix where not all titles are updated if you add
- Fix: Deleted shippingclass XXL. This shipping class doesn’t exist at TOM BV
- Fix: Added translations for Track Order information and order status text
Version 2.2.1 | 2021-03-02
- New: Show brand on frontend. The product brand is now stored as a seperate field, _mantella_brand. You can show the brand of the product on the frontend via the plugin settings.
Version 2.2.0 | 2021-01-25
- New: Users with Shopmanager role now also have access to the plugin
- Enhancement: Changed the import process. Smaller batches will be imported more times per minute then bigger batches. This way the import goes faster and more stable. Importing 100 products per batch is no longer available, this is not needed due to faster import of smaller batches.
- Enhancement: Updated the product update process and improved the speed of the function
- Tweak: Notify the user on the import page if the max_execution_time value in the php.ini file is less then 180.
- Tweak: Made preperations to replace the post_ean field with _mantella_ean_number. This field can be used for sharing EAN number of a product with an 3rd party plugin.
- Fix: Update wc_product_meta_lookup table with proper product price information for filtering on price
Request a feature
Are you missing a feature? Do you have feedback?
Or do you have any other suggestions for our plugin?
Fill in the form and one of our senior developers will check your request.
"*" indicates required fields